Sunday, January 25, 2009

Whisper All You Want, YouTube Hears All

Thanks to Stephanie for the mind blowing link below. Stephanie spent most of Thursday evening adamantly trying to convince us that Sawyer told Kate in the helicopter (before his triple lutz into the water) that he had a daughter and that he wanted Kate to find her. We all thought it was the vodka talking, but through some admirable Googling she has proven her case:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5W2-dvSzKk

Talk amongst yourselves...

5 comments:

  1. Against my better judgement, I am going to say that I kind of like the time travel angle. It is really good for the writers to write themselves out of the corner they had painted themselves in.

    Maybe I am dumb, but if the Physics Dude (what's his name) says that you can't change things that happen in time, how come when Locke got stabbed it didn't change anything in the space/time continuum?

    - Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to care what the heck he says to her after that whopper of a kiss. Slap my fro and call me skittles! that was one awesome lip lock!

    I do like the idea that he's asking her to look for his daughter. It's funny how Kate, the self-acknowledged non-maternal type, ends up with both Aaron and then having to find Sawyer's daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no comment at the moment, but I am practicing leaving comments. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still practicing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lost and Confused...

    ...and overwhelmed. I feel like they introduce me to someone new every 3 minutes. I do not care about any of these people. I don't care if Sawyer has a daughter. I don't care that Desmond has a son. I don't care about the victim of Dan Faraday's research. I used to care about Jack, Sawyer, Kate, Sun, Hurly and Sigh-eed, but I don't know where most of them are.....AND I DON'T CARE!!!

    Lost, confused, overwhelmed, and, now, ANGRY.

    ReplyDelete